Terrafugia, Inc. announced new features in the Transition production vehicle, a two-seat auto and aircraft, including updates to the interior, safety systems, motor, and flight instrumentation.
June Average Air Ticket Prices on Par with Last Year
Recent foreign policy events involving President Donald Trump have consistently impacted travel searches to the U.S., according to an analysis by the flight-search app Hopper.
The Global Business Travel Association (GBTA) yesterday announced a special one-on-one session in its line-up of Center Stage content for the 50th edition of GBTA Convention, held August 11-15, 2018 in San Diego. This session is made possible by RoomIt by CWT.
Company to purchase 25 new Embraer E-175 and 4 new Boeing 787-9 aircraft
Passenger traffic in Argentina up 2.0% YoY while Brazil continues to recover with traffic up 11.1% YoY, further supported by growth across most countries of operations
Programme recognizes consistent delivery of exceptional customer experience
On a combined basis for all operations, Air Group reported a 7.3 percent increase in traffic on a 6.1 percent increase in capacity compared to June 2017. Load factor increased 1 point to 88.3 percent.
Embraer forecasts demand for 10,550 new aircraft with up to 150 seats worldwide, worth USD 600 billion, over the next 20 years. The in-service fleet is set to increase to 16,000 aircraft, up from the 9,000 aircraft currently in operation. Market growth will drive 65% of this demand, while the remaining 35% will replace ageing aircraft.
Embraer and United Airlines announced at the 2018 Farnborough Airshow that they signed a firm order for 25 E175 jets in a 70-seat configuration. The contract has a value of USD 1.1 billion, based on current list prices, and will be included in Embraer's 2018 third-quarter backlog. Deliveries will begin in the second quarter of 2019.