The Global Business Travel Association (GBTA) today announces an all-new gbta.org. The new digital platform is easy to use, mobile-friendly, streamlined and most importantly makes searching for information simple.
“In today’s world, there are an increasing number of factors that influence the global business travel industry,” said Michael W. McCormick, GBTA executive director and COO. “As always, but especially in today’s landscape, GBTA remains the go-to source for information, trends, and news in the global business travel industry. Whether it is to connect and network with other business travel professionals from around the world, to access business travel research or reports, to discover best practices and tools to improve your career, or to stay up to date on the latest travel industry trends, the GBTA website is the hub of relevant information.”
The new gbta.org will improve the online user experience by providing:
- Access to GBTA content from any device anywhere
- A powerful search tool will let you access the content you want across all GBTA properties with ease and speed
- Easy to follow navigation that will lead you to the information you want in just one click
- Quick access to tools and research that make you better at your job including RFPs, Benchmarking tools and the latest industry trends
- More visible ways for travel suppliers to feature your brand in front of travel buyers and decision makers
GBTA is excited to launch this true team effort that relied heavily on the input of members to ensure the best possible user experience. With its new features, gbta.org is now an even stronger support system for our members and visitors to the site alike.
The Global Business Travel Association (GBTA) is the world’s premier business travel and meetings trade organization headquartered in the Washington, D.C. area with operations on six continents. GBTA’s 9,000-plus members manage more than $345 billion of global business travel and meetings expenditures annually. GBTA and the GBTA Foundation deliver world-class education, events, research, advocacy and media to a growing global network of more than 28,000 travel professionals and 125,000 active contacts.